Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Bradley! You're 2!










4 comments:

Freddy said...

I have such a cute nephew with SUCH a personality! :D

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

Happy Birthday Bradley!!! I don't know if you remember but Austin has the same Birthday. Time flies doesn't it!! Hope you are feeling well with the pregnancy!

Carrie Wood said...

Those are cute pictures. I love the one with the hoodie!

Tammy Bennett said...

The "hoodie" picture is at a Seattle Mariners game where we had front row seats right above the 3rd base dugout. After a foul ball, The Tampa Bay Rays' manager picked the ball up, pointed straight at Bradley and tossed it right to him. Somehow Bradley knew it was pretty cool...he hung onto it very tightly the rest of the game and got lots of attention. One of the Mariner's photographers took the picture and sent it to us.