Saturday, December 27, 2008

More Christmas Pictures


Josh cookin' in his kitchen. He loves to cook and has been using his workbench to do it. Now he has the proper set up.


Troy surprised me with some great clothes he shopped for all by himself. (He did an excellent job I might add). I also got a big huge griddle so I can cook more than two french toast at a time. Yeah!


Troy wanted some good steak knives and a big huge flashlight. He also got himself and the kids "Dance Dance Revolution" (you can see the mats in the other pictures). He loves any music with a dance beat and so does Dallon. Dallon is really good at this game. It will be fun to have two dance mats so we can do it together. I like this video game because you don't sit down to play it (hehe).


Josh and Brad with his toy garage. You can't beat Fisher Price toys! This has been a hit not only Brad, but for Josh too. It has a car wash, gas station, car repair shop, car elevator, car ramp and a big hill. Fun! I had a Fisher Price garage when I was little. Fond memories.


Brad wanted this picture taken of him. Funny kid.


When I ask Josh what his favorite thing is that Santa Claus brought him, he always says, "My kitchen."


Probably Brad's favorite toy...his Choo Choo Bridge. He's just now getting into choo choo trains like Josh did at his age. This was a good investment that Troy started with Dallon. I love good toys! It's hard to break these choo choo tracks, and you can make a different choo choo track every time you play!

3 comments:

Freddy said...

Hi Wammy!!!

We've had so many fun get-togethers since Big Mont & fam came. First, Christmas Day Dinner which was chaos and so much fun. Then Lucero planned a special birthday party for Mitch (another big dinner) with JUST his siblings and me--no spouses or kids; it turned into a big therapy session and everyone stayed till 2:30-3:00 AM. New Year's Eve Audrey made snacks and we watched the ball drop. Then we had our traditional New Year Resolution writing and toasting on New Year's Day (with another big dinner). Audrey made some good recipes, and I've cooked all week, so we've had lots and lots of food around. It's been fun to have all of LaMont and Audrey's kids together again (except Marcus and Etienne who are back East.) Enjoyed your Christmas updates! Fred is here for a couple of days, so we are on the blog!!
Bompy

Chippy said...

I love that Josh loves his kitchen and that shot of brad is so cute. Did he buy that shirt you wore to church 2 weeks ago? Under the brown sweater? I meant to tell you that I loved your outfit!!

Carrie Wood said...

Wow- great blog entry. I feel like I was there with you Christmas morning. I didn't do as good taking pictures of our Christmas.
I am really sorry you all got so sick. The same thing happened to us a few months ago and it was really tough, and lame to be the mom to clean it all up. I kept wishing my mom were there!