We did the Arizona State Fair. In November! And we sweated like pigs it was so hot! Wouldn't you agree there's just something about state fair ambiance, and I got hooked on it when I was a kid hanging out at fairs in my travels with the performing Lee's (a story for another time). Where can you get such unusual choices of things to see, do, and eat. And the people, the people are unique too. I really should've taken more pictures of all the "unique" people at the fair. We got the early bird special and got in for a whoppin' 2 bucks each..........(or we may have just missed the cutoff by two minutes). We may or may not have tried fried Twinkies and chocolate covered bacon, and we may or may not have spent too much money on games and rides, (trying to win that big huge stuffed.............THING). The kids' favorite thing may have been the super loud and smoky Monster Truck Show and RV Demolition Derby. Baby may now be hooked on Monster Trucks as he was waving his flag and watching the whole thing very very closely. Isn't it just in a boy's blood to like that kind of stuff. We had fun, we played hard, we did the state fair!
Enjoy!















1 comment:
Fun! Cute pictures of you cute kids! I can't even comprehend hot in November though! ;)
Post a Comment