Friday, November 4, 2011

Our New Baby

We welcomed our new little baby boy into the world last Friday. Nathan Gator Bennett was born October 28th at 8:12 p.m.  I haven't been the best blogger this past year so some of you may not have known we were expecting. He is our little gift from heaven, due on the very day (October 31st) our little Sabrina passed away two years ago. We are so happy to have him join our family. Welcome to the world Nathan!






9 comments:

EmF said...

He is completely adorable!! CONGRATS! I can't wait to meet your sweet Nathan.

Julie and Mike Wood said...

I'm so happy to see this. I've been wondering.... He is beautiful. I love the first picture. I want to hear how you're doing, where you picked the name from, how was your delivery...there's time for that. Love this little miracle. Congratulations!!!

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

He's perfect!! So darling...love him. Congratulations Tammy

kdavis said...

SO cute!!! I cannot wait to meet Nathan :)

Tanya Smith said...

Congratulations Tammy! I wish you the best...

Carrie Wood said...

Congratulations Tammy. I can't believe it. I didn't even know yoyu were pregnant!!! I am so happy for you and your family. You are such an amazing person.

Ronda said...

He is beautiful! So happy for you!

Jamee said...

We love him already! What a beautiful little boy. All 3 boys look so sweet together. Congrats, to you all!

Tiersa said...

Congratualtions, Tammy. What a beautiful little baby boy.