We joke that this is the reason Troy married me. I find him sitting and staring at our snowflake wall very often, it's pretty funny. Before I was married, I used to cut snowflakes out in the winter and decorate my cubicle at work or wall at home, so naturally I did this in my home after I got married. Well, now Troy is the one every year who tells the kids, "Go get your scissors and paper....we're cutting snowflakes!" This is our collection of snowflakes made over the past few years. Aren't they pretty? The one in the middle is my favorite snowflake that was added this year. It was made by Dallon....and he didn't think it was a very good one, but look how good it looks!. I love how it looks like it's spinning. I always tell Troy and my kids, even if you don't think you've made a very good snowflake, put it next to the others and watch what happens. It's uniqueness is what makes all of them so pretty. I like to think we are all that way.....sometimes we don't think we are that special, but our uniqueness is what adds beauty to the world.

3 comments:
It's awesome Tammy... What a great tradition!
Why didn't you do that in our home??? :) What a great idea! I think it's beautiful!
That is so cool Tammy. I needed to hear what you said about being unique. Thanks chica :)
Post a Comment