We've started calling Brad "Bradley". Josh started calling him that and it has stuck. Anyway, so Bradley had his very first day in Nursery. I thought he would go into Nursery very easily because of his mild disposition and because Josh would be in there with him. Well, he did. He's a happy camper in Nursery. Here are some pictures of him before the other kids got there.


He immediately knew what to do! I think he will fit right in! Nursery toys are yummy!


He built a "big tower", his favorite thing.

The nursery leaders said that Josh was so sweet to Bradley and would say things like, "Bradley, come sit by me!" Good to hear since I expected, or should I say, feared, a little less brotherly love and a little more sibling rivalry.
3 comments:
Such a handsome boy. I am really impressed he just jumped righ into nursery. I am hoping the same for Caleb in a few months!
Cuuuuuute! I don't think they got the Lee gene where he thinks that all the other snot nosed kids should not be playing with the toys. I never thought like that but I always remember Randy saying that. Haha
Bradley is so adorable- I am glad he enjoys nursery.. He will miss his brother, when Josh goes to Sunbeams.
Post a Comment